On September 2 and 3, 2015 at the SMX Convention Center, the Cards & Payments Philippines and the E-Commerce Show Philippines will be the premier meeting place for the entire payments and e-commerce ecosystems from across the country. Over 1,000 attendees, 60 expert speakers and 40 international and local exhibitors will gather together to talk about the commercial future of the Philippines.
Industry leaders confirmed to speak include:
- Undersecretary Prudencio M. Reyes Jr., Department of Trade and Industry
- Inanc Balci, CEO, Lazada Philippines
- Paulo Campos, CEO, Zalora Philippines
- Raymond Estioko, Deputy Director, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Orlando Vea, Co-Founder, Smart Communications
- Xavier Marzan, President & CEO, G-Xchange, Inc, Globe Telecom
- John Owens, Chief of Party, E-PESO
- Randy Montesa, Head, Card and Electronic Banking Group, Land Bank of the Philippines
- Reese Fernandez-Ruiz, President & Co-Founder, Rags2Riches
- Rafael Danilo Reynante, Chief Compliance Officer, Development Bank of the Philippines
Explaining Terrapinn Pte Ltd’s decision to launch the conference in Manila, Managing Director Sharon Roessen said:
“With 20 years’ experience running Cards & Payments Asia and the E-Commerce Show Asia conferences in Singapore, we are excited to announce the launch of both events in Manila. The Philippines market is going through a phenomenal period of growth, and the opportunities facing the payments and e-commerce markets are vast. We are looking forward to this event becoming a key driver of growth for both these industries.”
Undersecretary Prudencio M. Reyes Jr. from The Philippine Department of Trade and Industry had this to say about DTI’s support for the conference: “E-commerce in the Philippines is booming, with the market expected to grow to USD 2 billion by the end of 2015. Critical to this continued growth is the sharing of best practice and access to market leading solution providers. We are therefore delighted to be supporting the E-Commerce Show Philippines. As well as delivering the opening address within the conference, we are also excited to be sharing an exclusive update on the ECommerce 2020 Roadmap. We look forward to meeting all the key players in the Filipino e-commerce community.”
Cards & Payments Philippines 2015 will address some of the critical payment infrastructure challenges facing the market, taking a deep dive into the future of e-money, digital payments, crypto-currency, compliance and cash handling.
E-Commerce Show Philippines 2015 will bring together leading e-commerce companies, to learn from ecommerce leaders on best practice customer acquisition & retention, logistical challenges, marketplace disruption and more.
The event is supported by some of the leading solution providers in payments and e-commerce, including:
- SM Lifestyle and Entertainment who will be showcasing their revolutionary e-Plus! Tap to pay system
- Smart e-Money who will be presenting PayMaya, the first non-bank in Asia to be awarded a Visa issuing and acquiring principal license
- Voyager Innovation who will be featuring Takatack, the largest online e-commerce store in the Philippines, and TackThis, which provides online entrepreneurs a storefront where they can post and showcase their product inventories
- SMK-Logomotion, Wirecard, Ziaplex and HPS, who over both days of the conference will be demonstrating their expertise and helping our attendees to drive their business forward
About Cards & Payments Philippines and E-Commerce Show Philippines
Date: 02 – 03 September 2015
Exhibition opening hours: 10am – 6pm (02 September 2015), 10am – 5pm (03 September 2015)
Venue: SMX Convention Center, Function room 1 & 2
Website: www.terrapinn.com/cardsphil | www.terrapinn.com/ecommercephil
Press registration for the conference is compulsory and advance scheduling for speaker/ sponsor interviews is recommended. Final issuance of press passes is subject to Terrapinn’s discretion. For your press pass, please contact the following:
Jancis Yap, Marketing Manager Tel: +65 6322 2708 Email: Jancis.firstname.lastname@example.org
About Terrapinn Terrapinn is a business media company. Its products are trade exhibitions, conferences, training solutions and electronic and print publications. For more information, please visit www.terrapinn.com.