Happy weekend everyone! Weekends are meant for spending time with our loved ones. What better way to do it than to prepare something special that will surely delight their taste buds. For today’s breakfast, I was able to cook Sweet and Fluffy Pancakes for my loveys. Here’s how I did it:
SWEET AND FLUFFY PANCAKES
1 medium egg, beaten
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup of White King All Purpose Flour
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1/2 tbsp Calumet Baking Powder
1/4 cup of water
1 tbsp of butter, room temperature
Jolly Claro Palm Oil
1. In a bowl, beat egg and add salt.
2. Add brown sugar and mix until well blended.
3. Put in the flour and baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add water to the mixture and stir conitnously.
5. Add butter and mix well.
6. Heat the frying pan and put just enough oil.
7. Pour in 1/4 cup of the batter on the pan.
8. As soon as more bubbles start to surface, flip the pancake to cook the other side.
9. Serve with your choice of syrup and toppings.
Makes 3 servings.
For our pancakes, I used my leftover cream cheese frosting and spread it liberally on each serving. My boys loved it so much that I am inspired to make these Sweet and Fluffy Pancakes more often 🙂 I will share pictures of this comfort food next time 😉
You might want to try out fhis easy pancake recipe, too! Happy cooking!